• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4 June 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

ae2wolfe

Just found out got picked up SNFO report to OCS 4 June, 2005.....I know there is a thread for this already but it locked now. WHO ELSE WILL BE THERE?

wnt2beseal

I will be there. I wil be getting there a few days early just to check out the place. Let me know if anyone else will be getting there early.

ae2wolfe

I'll probably get there on the third around noon or so. Maybe the second late. I'll be coming from jacksonville. I've spent alot of time in P-Cola already, know it pretty well.
Any of you guys prior enlisted or NFO?

R_mojo1

BDCP-CEC, OCS June 05, 05
I will be there on the 4th, driving from Dallas. We should have a get together the evening before checking in.
Hooters OK???

)
)

ttease77

June 4th.....i'm There!

Hey guys...I just found out as well I was picked up for Pilot with a class up date of June 4 05. I am AT SAR Swimmer stationed in Corpus Christi....email me whenever you guys can...I would love to get know some of you. I spent almost a year in Pcola as well....hope to hear from you guys soon.
Troy Teasdale

Langhorne from Atlanta...OCS Class 06-05

hehe, can't wait to see all of you june 4th.

are you guys ready?

Navy2Marine

Since I am flying from Italy I should be there about 4 days early (don't feel like starting with jet lag), so if anyone wants to meet up before Hooters night let me know

ttease77

What do you need?!?!

Navy2Marine...let me know when you are going to get there....I have some friends who live there...who are instructors at the Rescue Swimmer school...and will be visiting with them before the madness starts. Email me and we can talk about it.
Troy

Status
Not open for further replies.