• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

BDavis11

Contributor
I see STA-21 results are out in a NAVADMIN. Saw a couple pilot/nfo got selected. I’ve looked on eNAVFIT and selection boards on BOL. Nothing there yet.
Do you see your at the board on BOL? I guess that would be once the list is published ?

Storm27324

ProRec Y - SNA
...does everybody else's include the INTEL board for 7NOV? I've looked but if it's there could you share the wealth Lol
Last one posted was for EOD. INTEL for NOV 7 won't likely post until next week.

Problem is, the lists are most likely on an internal (at site) server or share drive and haven't made it to flankspeed share point.

Flankspeed is eliminating the need for share drives and h drives and trying to put everything on "the cloud", that's why we had to submit directly to Mr Celestine instead of the OCS packages email (can't remeber what it was) emails and such have been encoorporated into Microsoft Teams/webmail outlook etc. This shift is slowing all kinds of things down, wouldn't be surprised If it is linked to GENOFF delays too but that's just my speculation ??‍♂️

Storm27324

ProRec Y - SNA
I see STA-21 results are out in a NAVADMIN. Saw a couple pilot/nfo got selected. I’ve looked on eNAVFIT and selection boards on BOL. Nothing there yet.
My DIVO (LDO) seems to think we should see it post in applications/selection boards in BOL once the board convenes, mine is blank too atm. My Buddy is going for AVO and at this point he's just waiting on results and his package never reflected in BOL so idk.

scooter345

Last one posted was for EOD. INTEL for NOV 7 won't likely post until next week.

Problem is, the lists are most likely on an internal (at site) server or share drive and haven't made it to flankspeed share point.

Flankspeed is eliminating the need for share drives and h drives and trying to put everything on "the cloud", that's why we had to submit directly to Mr Celestine instead of the OCS packages email (can't remeber what it was) emails and such have been encoorporated into Microsoft Teams/webmail outlook etc. This shift is slowing all kinds of things down, wouldn't be surprised If it is linked to GENOFF delays too but that's just my speculation ??‍♂️
That's what I was thinking but I was curious because I hadn't seen the list you posted on my shared drive, everything does seem so disorganized so I wouldn't be surprised if the list didn't come out until the very last minute like yours, or not at all lol.

cjh5073

My DIVO (LDO) seems to think we should see it post in applications/selection boards in BOL once the board convenes, mine is blank too atm. My Buddy is going for AVO and at this point he's just waiting on results and his package never reflected in BOL so idk.
Yeah my buddy who applied AVO has the same problem.

Mr. Celestin told me the results would reflect for AD ppl in BOL after the board convenes.

Storm27324

ProRec Y - SNA
That's what I was thinking but I was curious because I hadn't seen the list you posted on my shared drive, everything does seem so disorganized so I wouldn't be surprised if the list didn't come out until the very last minute like yours, or not at all lol.
SharePoint->N3->N311 docs->GenOff-> board results is where they've been posting if you got access. LISTS are posted there too. IW results got posted 3mins ago.

cjh5073

SharePoint->N311 docs->GenOff-> board results is where they've been posting if you got access. LISTS are posted there too. IW results got posted 3mins ago.
Do you have the share point link? I’m running off CANES so having a difficult time getting to it.

Storm27324

ProRec Y - SNA
Do you have the share point link? I’m running off CANES so having a difficult time getting to it.
Damn lol thought CANES was phased like 5 years ago. If your ship hasn't set you up with your flankspeed account yet you may not be able to access it (the @us.navy.mil email vice @ship.navy.mil)

Flank Speed portal

After logging in, best way to find it is to search AT Board and then click files. I think the first list that comes up is SWO, don't click the list but the N3 link below it and it'll take you to their page. ??

scooter345

SharePoint->N3->N311 docs->GenOff-> board results is where they've been posting if you got access. LISTS are posted there too. IW results got posted 3mins ago.
That's where I've been looking...still kind of early for intel but the last time I did this wait I was a civilian and couldn't look so now I'm checking probably a little too often lol. I don't know which was worse, waiting blindly or coming into work and immediately checking the shared drive.