• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
Same I also had to get a dermatitis waiver. It was inconvenient and a pain in the ass but it wasn't hard to get approved.

Mouselovr

Contributor
yeah i have a little bit of dry skin on my elbows that could be looked at as exczema, but im hoping to clear it up before i go because it has never caused me problems but it would DQ me entirely. As Furnace said, i'm praying to John Paul Jones.
You're fine. Have a friend who has adult eczema. Shes was freaked that she was gonna get DQed. They didnt care.

Go get your eyes checked out. Its legit 90% of DQs is stuff an eye doc could easily tell you,

dxfan06

Hopeful SNA-Dreadful Runner
You're fine. Have a friend who has adult eczema. Shes was freaked that she was gonna get DQed. They didnt care.

Go get your eyes checked out. Its legit 90% of DQs is stuff an eye doc could easily tell you,
for sure, i still needed glasses when i went the first time and when the sent me back home the first thing i did was get LASIK. and was hers bad? She put in for a waiver?

BDavis11

Contributor
I'm really starting to feel it man. Once that at board list drops I'm going to be frantically looking for my name and raging if I don't find it haha
I just need to hear my package was processed and I’m cool. I think the list will drop the week before

kathelim

Just read the URLO ISPP program authorization and found out Full Time Support (FTS) personnel are ineligible . I’m FTS ? just fysa for the FTS people on here