• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

BDavis11

Contributor
You should have it in by NRC's COB Friday, I have seen applications pushed to the next board that were sent in after NRC went home for the day.
Yea I think the "by midnight" was just Paul being nice after explaining a personal situation to him.

68Chev

Friday by midnight. But i wouldnt wait beyond close of business.
My recruiter submitted an ETP (Exception to Policy) due to MEPS asking for a 6 month post op checkup. So therefore, I haven't gone to MEPS yet. 6 months to the day was Friday sept 9th. Would submitting an ETP hurt my chances since im submitting late?

BDavis11

Contributor
My recruiter submitted an ETP (Exception to Policy) due to MEPS asking for a 6 month post op checkup. So therefore, I haven't gone to MEPS yet. 6 months to the day was Friday sept 9th. Would submitting an ETP hurt my chances since im submitting late?
That is outside of my expertise

exNavyOffRec

I was just putting it out there to the rest of the forum but I thought it was in the Same scope as the convo going on. @exNavyOffRec do you have any thoughts on my ETP?
They used to be a strict "no", but there have been a few given the OK, but it really depends on the time, once you have the 6 month checkup you still have to find a time to get into MEPS and then reviewed by N3M for a PQ letter. They can't send you to board without that PQ letter.

How long of a delay are you looking at?

It would make sense to have them just say "apply to the next board".

skb832

65 8/6/8 for my second and probably last attempt at this test. Really bummed I couldn't pull out a 7 PFAR but I'm hopeful that the strength of the rest of my scores will outweigh that.

If anyone has any questions for the the ANIT, math or mechanical sections that I was pretty confident with I'm happy to pay it forward.

exNavyOffRec

65 8/6/8 for my second and probably last attempt at this test. Really bummed I couldn't pull out a 7 PFAR but I'm hopeful that the strength of the rest of my scores will outweigh that.

If anyone has any questions for the the ANIT, math or mechanical sections that I was pretty confident with I'm happy to pay it forward.
If you are going for SNA the PFAR is what they will look at.

BDavis11

Contributor
Since your comment got deleted…That wasn’t advice just facts. Let’s not be douchey. Posting on an open forum definitely solicited a response. Otherwise you would have kept your stats to yourself ??

Attachments

• FAA649E1-E4BB-4722-8870-F7433F69D4BD.png
    FAA649E1-E4BB-4722-8870-F7433F69D4BD.png
    444.8 KB · Views: 72

skb832

Since your comment got deleted…That wasn’t advice just facts. Let’s not be douchey. Posting on an open forum definitely solicited a response. Otherwise you would have kept your stats to yourself ??
You're right. I was wrong. I am aware the 6 is extrememly iffy. Main reason for posting was to pay forward all the help that others have given me here when studying.

Last edited: