• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

extraschmedium

Well fellas, May board is starting to get results, some of them are getting late 2023 OCS dates and some FY24. Could be a good thing for us but man we've got a while till we get to this career if selected
Fucking hell that’s so far away. I’m going to tell my recruiter if I get selected to put me on the expedited roster. I don’t care if I get one day of notice as long as I get there before FY24 haha

cgoss99

ProRec SNA
Fucking hell that’s so far away. I’m going to tell my recruiter if I get selected to put me on the expedited roster. I don’t care if I get one day of notice as long as I get there before FY24 haha
Yeah I feel you on that man, also for the lack of information on the Aug board cancel...My guy just got back to me again. They never published the cancellation, it was sent in an email that apparently did not reach all the OR's hahaha

cgoss99

ProRec SNA
Lets get this thread popping! We have roughly 5 months till we are all sweating on result day ! I already can't wait! ? also, DO NOT take my word for this but my OR said they are expecting roughly 100 more SNA's to get picked on the Oct board, again take that with a grain of salt. He could be wrong, but lets pray he's right hahaha

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
Lets get this thread popping! We have roughly 5 months till we are all sweating on result day ! I already can't wait! ? also, DO NOT take my word for this but my OR said they are expecting roughly 100 more SNA's to get picked on the Oct board, again take that with a grain of salt. He could be wrong, but lets pray he's right hahaha
dont-give-me-hope-Avengers-meme-template.jpg
I really hope you're right about that haha

extraschmedium

If that’s the case why not just hold the damn board in August??

exNavyOffRec

The May board just used about 1/3 of FY 24 spots (based current numbers), whether a board happens in Oct or after it really won't change when you would go to OCS, but at some point they will need to correct what is continuing to be a compounding problem.

cgoss99

ProRec SNA
If that’s the case why not just hold the damn board in August??
from what my OR said on the phone today was similar to what @exNavyOffRec said a few days ago. When they closed applications for the May board because they got so many, they started telling those people that met the May deadline that they would be pushed to August. He thinks that they took ALL applications that made the May deadline, even those who were told August, and selected basically two boards in one

WhiteLotus5125

I'm seeing lots of people from the May board saying they got picked up for SNFO when SNA was supposed to be on their application. Didn't know the recruiter shadiness bled into Officer recruiting too.

Will definitely be double checking the 1390 on my application before its officially submitted.

cgoss99

ProRec SNA
I'm seeing lots of people from the May board saying they got picked up for SNFO when SNA was supposed to be on their application. Didn't know the recruiter shadiness bled into Officer recruiting too.

Will definitely be double checking the 1390 on my application before its officially submitted.
I called my guy instantly and made sure SNA was all that is on mine, that's just awful to have that happen.

WhiteLotus5125

I called my guy instantly and made sure SNA was all that is on mine, that's just awful to have that happen.
Yeah man, it's extremely shitty. Especially because some of those guys have been working on their packages for 1-2 years or have submitted multiple times and finally get the Pro-Rec-Y just to find out its not something they wanted. I mean I know being an Officer always comes first but... that really sucks if it's not what you wanted.

elariosa95

SNA (A-Pool)
Yeah man, it's extremely shitty. Especially because some of those guys have been working on their packages for 1-2 years or have submitted multiple times and finally get the Pro-Rec-Y just to find out its not something they wanted. I mean I know being an Officer always comes first but... that really sucks if it's not what you wanted.
I feel like it would be detrimental in the long run to railroad someone into doing something other than what they applied for. I told my recruiter I only wanted SNA because I wasn’t 100% sure that I would be happy if I got SNFO instead.

Not that there’s anything wrong with it, but I understand that anything less than my full dedication to something is not enough, especially when it comes to my career and serving my country.

from what my OR said on the phone today was similar to what @exNavyOffRec said a few days ago. When they closed applications for the May board because they got so many, they started telling those people that met the May deadline that they would be pushed to August. He thinks that they took ALL applications that made the May deadline, even those who were told August, and selected basically two boards in one
They definitely did not do that. I submitted before the deadline and still got pushed back to August, now October. So they definitely did continue to push people back instead of lumping them all in. I was hoping for the lump and it didn’t come.