• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

FloridaDad

All fates are decided tomorrow. So story time just to pass by the pages. This time last year I was I was headed to the gym. As I waited outside refreshing this page for the results list to be posted they finally dropped. I applied sna and nfo. Didn’t care what I got I just wanted to make the cut. BOOM scrolled through the SNA list and I wasn’t there. I thought cool probably got nfo. I’m scrolling, I see my coworkers girl make the cut and think to myself I kno I made the cut. I DIDNT. After beating my steering wheel for 5 mins let’s just say I crushed that workout. I reviewed my package and realized where things went wrong. If you don’t get the results you want either go with ur plan b or get back in the lab and fix those shortcomings (if possible). As long as you don’t get that DONT APPLY AGAIN, then there is still another chance.
I just keep thinking the things I could’ve added to my application had I known more, and hoping that they won’t matter. I don’t know if I’ll really ever get a second shot at this with the freeze and my age. I needed to be perfect this time and I know I’m not, so I’m praying for favor and hoping that I’m good enough for that Y.

BDavis11

Contributor
I just keep thinking the things I could’ve added to my application had I known more, and hoping that they won’t matter. I don’t know if I’ll really ever get a second shot at this with the freeze and my age. I needed to be perfect this time and I know I’m not, so I’m praying for favor and hoping that I’m good enough for that Y.
that's definitely understandable. That is why I was furious when it came to waiting for my Flag letter. Luckily, I was still able to submit it late and still be processed for ISPP. Otherwise, it was 50/50. My scores aren't the best, so I wasn't ready to see that outcome a second time. I am about to age out too, so I know the feeling.

FloridaDad

that's definitely understandable. That is why I was furious when it came to waiting for my Flag letter. Luckily, I was still able to submit it late and still be processed for ISPP. Otherwise, it was 50/50. My scores aren't the best, so I wasn't ready to see that outcome a second time. I am about to age out too, so I know the feeling.
I don’t think my recruiter included anything about extracurricular activities from when I was in college. So there’s nothing about me being involved in club sports and I keep hearing that involvement in athletics is something they look for. There’s also nothing about my involvement in leadership of said sports team (we travelled out of state regularly so it was both a coach/captain role and administrative role) or leadership of the college radio station or my music fraternity. Thankfully my motivational statement mentions my time as the director of a music school with over 20 teachers and 130 students so hopefully that communicates enough about my leadership experience. I know that test scores and GPA are king for this designator but my GPA sucks and I only have one shot so I need all the help I can get

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
All I'm gonna say is that my recruiter said I am "at board" and he doesn't receive lists, he just sees what PRIDE shows him. I'm not on yalls spreadsheet list so I don't know what the hell, but he said I'm good to go so...
This is my EXACT situation. I'm not any of the lists people on here have had access to yet my recruiter swears up and down I'm at board so I'm standing by to stand by.

VirginiaFlyer99

Anyone in this thread pursuing a CFI or already a CFI? I go back and forth between going Navy and going Airlines the way the pay is now and quality of life.

Kyle42

Anyone in this thread pursuing a CFI or already a CFI? I go back and forth between going Navy and going Airlines the way the pay is now and quality of life.
My CFI is on this board and an air warriors member, he’d probably answer a couple questions for you. Pm me!