• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
Man I'd freaking love to be waiting on flight school. I will put up with any delays and whatnot the Navy wants to throw at me. I just want to know that I have a future in this and don't need to desperately look elsewhere. I'd be so happy to sit in a stash job in Pensacola with my family for a bit.
You get paid the same check whether or not you’re in school so you can do much worse

cjwinton01

SNA Applicant
You guys think the results of this board will come out before turkey day? I know we're all hoping to give some good news(or at least any news) to our families at the table(looking at you uncle bill). I think I'm gonna lose it if I have to tell them "haha not yet" again this year.

cjh5073

You guys think the results of this board will come out before turkey day? I know we're all hoping to give some good news(or at least any news) to our families at the table(looking at you uncle bill). I think I'm gonna lose it if I have to tell them "haha not yet" again this year.
I severely doubt it. I’m expecting hearing after the holiday. Probably mid January.

exNavyOffRec

It normally takes about 4 weeks give or take, the board itself only takes 1-2 days, but the behind the scenes works takes time as those involved do many other things as well.

A few things to take into consideration that could affect the timeline is that we have a holiday in the middle of the timeline and people will be taking time off. The number of selections affect the time it takes, often lower selections mean quicker turn around time, if they are just tagging people as FY24 that will make things go faster. These of course are all the know variables, the unknown ones will of course have an affect as well.

cjwinton01

SNA Applicant
It normally takes about 4 weeks give or take, the board itself only takes 1-2 days, but the behind the scenes works takes time as those involved do many other things as well.

A few things to take into consideration that could affect the timeline is that we have a holiday in the middle of the timeline and people will be taking time off. The number of selections affect the time it takes, often lower selections mean quicker turn around time, if they are just tagging people as FY24 that will make things go faster. These of course are all the know variables, the unknown ones will of course have an affect as well.
so best case would be a day or two before thanksgiving and worst case would be before christmas?

cjh5073

Translation: assume after the holiday and be pleasantly surprised if you hear sooner.

BDavis11

Contributor
Honestly I think AD will get word of mouth before Turkey day