• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

umijs

is the air force having these 1-2 year backup issues? I’m asking because at this point I think it might be a good idea to apply for the next air force pilot board. They would be selecting for 2024 from the next board but at this point even if we get prorec y it still might be a quicker way to wings. Anyone having the same thoughts?
Yes I think so. I have some friends who were in AFROTC last year and they had to wait about a year before getting to IFT

exNavyOffRec

Hmmm hear me out folks. What if our board rumor of it getting pushed to the left by a few days or a week ( i don't remember what the person said), that would mean an at- board list coming out next week. Have all AD folks here got confirmation that they made it to the board and are all PQ medically? Furthermore, and correct me if I'm on the wrong path here @exNavyOffRec, but with SNA's being put on hold and not given dates, wouldn't that mean that we would get the board results relatively sooner due to the fact NRC doesn't necessarily have to give people dates?
When they used to put out results and then figure out OCS dates things did move faster, however there is a mess of people they are trying to figure out FY23 or FY24 so it could still take some time.

Teshauna

I see STA-21 results are out in a NAVADMIN. Saw a couple pilot/nfo got selected. I’ve looked on eNAVFIT and selection boards on BOL. Nothing there yet.