• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

gtownjake

I almost feel left out having to take a later OCS date lol. Not complaining about my extra time but I wish I coulda been there with some of you guys.

Jvilla96

Wait how are you guys seeing the actual class date? CO just told me it was in November lol
Seems like there are 2 different classes that month.

BDavis11

Contributor
I almost feel left out having to take a later OCS date lol. Not complaining about my extra time but I wish I coulda been there with some of you guys.
Im glad to be leaving so soon. I mean honestly it is perfect timing with my current duties. Right at the end of the eval cycle.

exNavyOffRec

162 applied
98 SNA
55 SNFO
9 Non-select
This is unheard of, given the dashboard I am surprised at this amount but it is absolutely great for all of you! I doesn't matter how you got the Y it only matters that you have that Y.

If there were OR's holding applications trying to game the system they really messed up.

One thing this also means is all the data from this board is not going to be indicative of future boards.

BDavis11

Contributor
This is unheard of, given the dashboard I am surprised at this amount but it is absolutely great for all of you! I doesn't matter how you got the Y it only matters that you have that Y.

If there were OR's holding applications trying to game the system they really messed up.

One thing this also means is all the data from this board is not going to be indicative of future boards.
This was definitely a wild card board.

eranger24

Look at that sharedrive ?? I can’t tell you how many scenarios were going through my head before finding out, especially with my recruiter sounding very skeptical and telling me to consider other options. Congrats to everyone on getting selected