• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

30 July 2005

haypiece

Possible July OCS

It is possible to get a July OCS date if pro-rec'd at the end of June. My recruiter has told me that they are looking for NFO selectees to possibly fill July OCS slots. Seems impossible to me. Thoughts?

Charles9t4

NUPOC 30 July OCS
Hey guys. Just thought I would check in. I will be going down probably Thursday or Friday before I haven't decided yet. I will be driving from Nashville, TN. Does anybody have any plans of meeting up the night before or anything?

barry04

all they did was condense everything down. by the way, you won't get to sleep until after taps and then get up at 430-445 or so every morning.

SWOdogJon

Enlightened follower of the SWOness
SHHHHH, barry04,
don't tell them everything (wink, wink)........

Anyway, good luck y'all. You are about to collectively not know what hit you.....

NavyLaini

Hello everyone! I'll be a classmate too! Just heard about the site. Hope everyone's preparations are going well. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

cracker

Let the fun times roll!
Charles9t4:
If all goes well (don't roll, no hurricanes, etc.) we should be commissioned Friday, October 21st, 2005! Good luck and see you soon. I have heard nothing about Black Saturday :eek:

IP568:
OCS is 12 weeks these days, minimum. I talked to a LT a few months back. He said someone during his stay took 6 months to make it through, but he never gave up and earned a commission, although he was the butt of a few jokes.

CHD123

I believe the class # is 02-06.

Just found this website...i'm SNA candidate starting OCS Jul 30th. Anyone else from Va?

WannabeDom

I'm not going with you guys, but I do have a suggestion for you: the "toe taps" that help guard against shin splints are also fantastic for keeping you awake during class. I use it whenever I have an 8a.m. class in college, and it works wonders. Also, try slapping the back of your neck with your index, middle and ring fingers. This helps get blood flowing to the brain, and will help wake you up.

Good luck, guys!