• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

29 Sept 2007

cdrsniper

Lovin' life....
My orders say to show up NET 27th and NLT 28th. Guess they want to F-with us Priors for a while before you guys get there. What do you guys think?

nukumall

My orders say no earlier than 1200 on 28th and no later than 1100 on the 29th. Is any one staying in a hotel in Newport the 28th? I will be in Newport the afternoon of the 28th. Also, I could not find plain white socks, only white socks with gray toes and ankles. please advise?

quid.non

hmm...
NRD Atlanta is taking it's sweet time getting me the final copy of the orders so Im not quite sure when I have to be there. Hope to find out tomorrow. No idea, on the sock. I found white ones at Khols for a decent price.

C

cdrsniper

Lovin' life....
NUK,
Go to costco. Grab the Kirkland signature brand. VERY comfortable and all white just like they want. So i guess I will see you guys up there since i have to be the only guy checking in no later than the 28th. Peace yall. Im leaving on Tuesday from ATL.

quid.non

hmm...
Hey guys. I know there was brief talk about a meet up sometime up in Newport. Not sure where that ended up in the long run. Im staying at the Newport Inn accross from the base starting friday. If anyone cares to meet up my number is 770-540-2233. See yall there.

Collin

xmid

pilot
Contributor
If anyone wants to meet up before hand PM me and I'll send you my number or call your phone. I can check airwarriors from my phone:D so I can get the PM anytime. Looking forward to meeting everyone.