• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

29 Sept 2007

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
I am waiting for an earlier set of orders to be cut. I have a feeling that I might be in this class as my recruiter put my updated availability down as 27 SEP. I'll keep you guys posted as we are all essentially from the same area. Either way congrats to both of you, good luck.

FUPaladin

couldabeen
I was told by my recruiter that late September is the earliest I could be going to OCS, so I'm hoping for this date. I don't know for sure that that means the Aug 18 and Sept 8 classes are already full, but that would make sense because there were no July or early August classes. All I'm waiting on right now is my background check (that might be taking longer because it's Intel) before final select.

quid.non

hmm...
Just got new orders putting me in this class. Kinda funny cause I will be starting the day before I would have graduated from my original class date. See yall there.

McCPilot

SNA Final Select
Should be in this class as well. Just got PQ'd through NAMI for the front seat. Hopefully know my OCS date next week sometime. Where are you guys driving from?

quid.non

hmm...
I live inside the Perimeter. Brookhaven. Myself and one other guy from NRD Atlanta are probably driving up together.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Congrats, and good luck in the frozen tundra and unknown lands of OTC-N and Rhode Island OCS! Take care of our H-ers. They are an asset to you guys!