• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28NOV21 Supply Corps Board

kyg9505

Hmm… is there some reason I would’ve been on a previous 11/1 Aviation board but for some reasons don’t appear on this one?
I would reach out to your OR if civilian or Mr. Celestin if you are AD, ASAP. Its possible that you package got pushed back cuz this board looks to have more applicants than last few supply boards. Hopefully its just a simple mistake.

kyg9505

Hmm… is there some reason I would’ve been on a previous 11/1 Aviation board but for some reasons don’t appear on this one?
Or even better, you already got selected for aviation, so they didnt bother including you on this one?!

exNavyOffRec

Nope, Supply was #1. I don’t really mind either way but I was more leaning supply for possible post navy plans
If it was the other way around I would say you were picked for NFO so they pulled your application, I hope your recruiter didn't switch the order?

teapot

teapot
Does anyone know what the quota might look like for this board? Saw previously that there is a limit of 40 selects so just curious if that is still accurate given how things change from time to time

TheDR

If it was the other way around I would say you were picked for NFO so they pulled your application, I hope your recruiter didn't switch the order?

I checked the APSR, it lists Supply as #1. Is it possible that they would push me back for this one even though I got onto the NFO one?
I’ll check with my recruiter when I get a chance.

exNavyOffRec

I checked the APSR, it lists Supply as #1. Is it possible that they would push me back for this one even though I got onto the NFO one?
I’ll check with my recruiter when I get a chance.
You are supposed to go to board for your 1st choice, however there have been cases of recruiters switching choices after documents were signed.

TheDR

You are supposed to go to board for your 1st choice, however there have been cases of recruiters switching choices after documents were signed.

Well unfortunately the board convenes before I’ll get a chance to ask my recruiter about it it seems (with Thanksgiving and all that). He had said explicitly that my packet would be at this board before he confirmed the NFO one but

Putra23

LS1 Active Duty
They tend to send more, so 40 out of 75 would be better estimate.
It looks we do have 75 applicants according to the at board listing (not sure if this is just 1st and 2nd) with 21 fleet applicants. How do they determine the quotas for fleet applicants? Do they select the CIV first and then see if they have leftover quotas for Fleet? Or does NRC have set limitations for the fleet prior the board convenes?

exNavyOffRec

It looks we do have 75 applicants according to the at board listing (not sure if this is just 1st and 2nd) with 21 fleet applicants. How do they determine the quotas for fleet applicants? Do they select the CIV first and then see if they have leftover quotas for Fleet? Or does NRC have set limitations for the fleet prior the board convenes?
It is best qualified, whether that is from AD, reserves, or civilian it doesn't matter. NRC tracks things after the fact like sex, ethnicity, education level, what area people are from, and I am sure other things to see where they can do better.