• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28 MARCH 2021 OCS Class

GodofAeons

Hey everyone, I have a class date of September

I know it's a long shot but if anyone would be willing to swap with me for a sooner date that would be great. I out a hardship waiver in but someone has to be willing to swap with me class dates.

Due to COVID and hurricane Laura and hurricane Delta (I live in southwest louisiana) - my employment situation is severely impacted.

Waiting until September could cause bankruptcy and I submitted a waiver but my OR said someone has to volunteer swap. I would be eternally grateful and even be willing to pay you a few hundred if possible.

Thanks all, and congrats!

jmj689

Hello everyone, just took my oar yesterday (54) so got to talk timeline with my recruiter. He says earliest possible date I can go is probably March, so I figured I'd post here. Deadline for package submission is January for Feb board interview, then March ship date. Does that sound realistic to you guys? I guess better question is, has anyone shipped out 2 months after submitting their package?
Am I posting in the wrong thread?

skylerrs8s

It
Hello everyone, just took my oar yesterday (54) so got to talk timeline with my recruiter. He says earliest possible date I can go is probably March, so I figured I'd post here. Deadline for package submission is January for Feb board interview, then March ship date. Does that sound realistic to you guys? I guess better question is, has anyone shipped out 2 months after submitting their package?
Am I posting in the wrong thread?
This MIGHT be possible but from my anecdotal experience, highly unlikely. You would typically expect to wait at LEAST 2 weeks, average of a month, and up to a few months for your results from the board convene date. There is very little chance that you will ship out in March. That would be a miracle.

Finally found this forum, supposedly I'm in this OCS class but I haven't seen a FINSEL letter or been brought in for paper. Basically, all I have saying I'm supposed to be in newport on the 14th is a text from my recruiter. Just trying to gauge if this is normal or I should be concerned.

Also put in to join the FB group! Looking forward to seeing everyone there if everything holds!

skylerrs8s

Finally found this forum, supposedly I'm in this OCS class but I haven't seen a FINSEL letter or been brought in for paper. Basically, all I have saying I'm supposed to be in newport on the 14th is a text from my recruiter. Just trying to gauge if this is normal or I should be concerned.

Also put in to join the FB group! Looking forward to seeing everyone there if everything holds!
A bunch of the guys in the group have gotten their FINSEL in the past few days. I still have yet to receive mine. Apparently this is abnormal, according to my recruiter. He is used to having the letters in hand by now.

A bunch of the guys in the group have gotten their FINSEL in the past few days. I still have yet to receive mine. Apparently this is abnormal, according to my recruiter. He is used to having the letters in hand by now.
Thanks for the response!

I'm just getting concerned, I wasn't trying to quit my current job on 3 day's notice but if this keeps up I'm not gonna have a choice.
That or if they're going to push me back I'd like to know sooner rather than later.

skylerrs8s

Thanks for the response!

I'm just getting concerned, I wasn't trying to quit my current job on 3 day's notice but if this keeps up I'm not gonna have a choice.
That or if they're going to push me back I'd like to know sooner rather than later.
I feel you man. I just put in my two weeks notice last Sunday without my FINSEL because I didn’t have another choice. If I get pushed back, not sure what I’ll do. File for a hardship waiver, and try to find another job in the meantime?

AceWolf3

Howdy! I am currently in the "hurry up and wait" stage waiting for an OCS date. I was picked up in this past August board for SNA but didn't graduate until this past December. My recruiter shared that he believes these recent OCS classes have been filled with Supply and Logistics candidates and that SNA candidates have temporarily been put on the back burner. With that in mind, for those that have been told they are in this class, what are your designators? Best of luck to you all!

SPottenger

Aloha everyone. I just found out I'm in this class. I applied to the Facebook group and look forward to getting to know everyone.