• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28 August 2023 SWO Board

Hi, I applied! Submitted my packet in early June.

Degree: Political Science and Minor in International Studies

GPA: 2.8

OAR: 44

Extracurriculars:
Prior to college: 6 years of cheerleading (school, all-star, and competition team for school), wrestling manager, and trainer.
During undergrad: Chaplin and heavily active member of Gamma Phi Beta (Epsilon Lamba Chapter), 3 years of rowing while serving as head of funds and secretary, 4 years working for College Republicans Federation of Alabama while serving as head of fundraising, director of PR, and Chief of Staff. Held two internships; one in a company working with political fundraising while the other was with a college ministry. I worked part-time at a local gym and volunteered for a US Senate campaign. Currently working as a cheerleading coach

Waivers: none

LORS: SOC, Admiral, a US Senate, and O-6 SWO
Update: I got selected!!

BDavis11

Contributor
Ok thanks, do you know the implications for me as regards future OCS package other than SWO?
Full send. Just means don't apply for swo again. I couldn't answer any further without knowing if/what kind of waivers you had or anything in the background. A lot of factors. But technically you can still apply to whatever else.

oitm4me

I appreciate it.
This is my profile
GPA: 2.73 (foreign degree evaluated by WES) Computer Engineering ( with M.S Info. Tech & MGT - In progress)
OAR:46
WAIVERS: AGE & GPA
ACTIVE DUTY ENLISTED-USN

oitm4me

I appreciate it.
This is my profile
GPA: 2.73 (foreign degree evaluated by WES) Computer Engineering ( with M.S Info. Tech & MGT - In progress)
ACTIVE DUTY ENLISTED-USN
Full send. Just means don't apply for swo again. I couldn't answer any further without knowing if/what kind of waivers you had or anything in the background. A lot of factors. But technically you can still apply to whatever else.

BDavis11

Contributor
I appreciate it.
This is my profile
ACTIVE DUTY ENLISTED-USN
Could be the age. I don't know the specifics of the age requirement without looking.

captaincrunch

Just got off the phone with my recruiter. Pro-Rec Y! I was ready to accept waiting until next week for results after seeing everyone start to hear back so I was stoked when he called lmao.