• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28 August 2023 SWO Board

exNavyOffRec

What does it mean by alternate? It says on my BOL is A. I put 3rd on SWO.
OCS doesn't use the alternate tag, however if your 1st and 2nd choice haven't met yet they could be indicating that if you don't get picked up for your 1st or 2nd choice you will get SWO.

OCS doesn't use the alternate tag, however if your 1st and 2nd choice haven't met yet they could be indicating that if you don't get picked up for your 1st or 2nd choice you will get SWO.
My choice are:
1.CEC-October 2nd
2. Supply-Nov 1st
3.Swo-Alternative

But thank you for clarifying it!

exNavyOffRec

My choice are:
1.CEC-October 2nd
2. Supply-Nov 1st
3.Swo-Alternative

But thank you for clarifying it!
Talking about picking designators with dates spread out! A few of the key things with CEC are having your EIT and good recommendations from the CEC accessions officers/other CEC officers.

It would say A on BOL because they don't know really what to call it, you are in reality a Y but that would probably mess up the 20+ year old BOL system that doesn't even align with how OCS results are actually put out.

I got the call from my recruiter this morning and I am Pro-Rec Y!! Shipout is 5 November 2023! I started this process last year in roughly April and this is the 2nd board I was waiting on. Unfortunately, my package was never sent to the first one back is May.

GPA: 3.1 Undergrad in Kinesiology
OAR: 54
LOR: 1 from a active duty officer for 25 years.
WAIVERS: 1 for age.

Last edited:

devodians

I got the call from my recruiter this morning and I am Pro-Rec Y!! Shipout is 5 November 2023! I started this process last year in roughly April and this is the 2nd board I was waiting on. Unfortunately, my package was never sent to the first one back is May.

You and I have the same class date. See you in Newport in November!

captaincrunch

I’ll be in the same class as well! Already pretty nervous, but excited nonetheless.

bee1989

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to everyone that was selected and good luck at OCS. Lead the Navy into the future and set the example. Unfortunately I didn’t make it my time in service was too much but I want to send as much positive vibes to those who were.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello everyone,

Congratulations to everyone that was selected and good luck at OCS. Lead the Navy into the future and set the example. Unfortunately I didn’t make it my time in service was too much but I want to send as much positive vibes to those who were.

I would suggest checking out LDO / CWO options if those are even available for you.

PHLot

I asked my recruiter regarding the SWO board results and he purported he hasn’t heard anything yet. Is that possible? I trust him of course but I don’t understand how that works.

Thank you to BDavis11 for letting me know the outcome!