• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

BrianTruix

Going around my recruiter wasn’t my intention, I only called the regional office to gain more clarity in regards to the process as my recruiter was out of town and didn’t have the time to jump on a phone call.
Dude you’re fine. Your recruiter should’ve briefed someone or had a duty swap in place. You could’ve just helped out an entire district who for some reason didn’t have a list.

Zoomangler67

It has been 2 years. 2 long years of constant uncertainty and stress since I took my ASTB and started trying to get picked up by these boards. Finally I get to say something I have been waiting to say for years. PROREC Y SNA. ASTB 54 6/8/6,GPA 3.3. Everyone that got their PROREC N, please do not give up. See you allat OCS may24th (If there is a Facebook link to group please send.
????

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Going around my recruiter wasn’t my intention, I only called the regional office to gain more clarity in regards to the process as my recruiter was out of town and didn’t have the time to jump on a phone call.

Yeah... that’s usually a big no no unless your recruiter stated it was fine.

Recruiters and even applicants have gotten a mouthful when applicants called the NRD HQ or even CNRC without permission.

Thanos

Question for everyone, so on the OCS packing list, it recommended a clip board, but some people say it’s to make your bed with. How on earth do you make your bed with a clip board?

Speaking of the packing list, what does it mean by ALL medical/dental records and immunization records? Like, that’s a lot for anyone. Plus I thought they had all that from MEPS