• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

AirBlair

My recruiter confirmed that I was on the at board list but I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to see it? Do the recruiters get access to the list before others?

Doc Engel

My recruiter confirmed that I was on the at board list but I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to see it? Do the recruiters get access to the list before others?
Not sure, I would have to ask a recuiter. I would imagine they have access to something separate if anything but if your recruiter said you're on it then you should be good to go.

Last edited:

Jbyrne89

Thanos

That’s what I’ve been using the past few months off and on. Although I think we’ll have to know Appendix C too which all the leadership traits verbatim (le sigh). The parts screwing me up on B are the watchstanding principles and some of the ranks. It’s difficult to not mix up different enlisted branches’ insignias.
Also FYI I remember @swmonroe88 saying that for the chain of command, we don’t need to know first names and initials, so for example CNO would be Admiral Gilday

Is that the newest edition? Says 2009 so just making sure

ndraper728

That is what I have been using since end of November anyone else looking at anything extra too???
Yeah you might want to look up the new were version of the OCR.. I have the same DEP booklet and it doesn’t have the watch standing principles, the extended chain of command, as well as some different wording of the rules of sentry!

Last edited: