• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

AirBlair

Hey y'all! I know that this is a stressful time for all of us especially in this time we have to wait for the results of the board and just with anything else going on in life. If anyone needs any prayer for anything I will be praying for everyone. Y'all can DM me anytime! Looking forward to getting the results with y'all and hope the rest of y'alls week goes good!

BrianTruix

The "at board list" still hasn't been released. If you are active duty and you were told that you were medically cleared and that your package was forwarded to the community manager then you should be good to go. I am also active duty and was told the same thing and I followed up with the processor and he verified that is all we need to do. The at board list can be accessed here with a CAC card when it is put up. https://mpte.navy.deps.mil/sites/nrc/n3/n31/SitePages/Board Schedule and At Board Lists.aspx
Are you able to access this on NMCI? I've consistently gotten errors today.

Pilotboyg

24245This may mean that the at-board list will not be released until the results are released. Maybe they are referring to different boards?

exNavyOffRec

Well darn that definitely sucks for us active duty folks to verify if our package did in fact make it to the board. I guess that explains why we still hadn't seen the at board list yet.

that is where you go for active officer boards, such already and officer and getting a promotion, or screened for command, etc.....

sjwarburton

I asked my recruiter and he confirmed me on the at-board. Unless of course he wasn’t being honest and was just assuming.