• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

1812TC

Is this getting reviewed on PST or EST or CST? I would just like to emotionally accept that they may have started.
The October board members were all in Virginia, EST. Whether or not this board's members will be EST is above me.

Mike9595

You haven't met your recruiter?? How did you even get set up with everything??

I live like 1.5 hours from the nearest recruiter so all by phone and email I’ve never actually met face to face I said I’d come in once but he said it’s faster to just email it so that’s how it’s gone

AirBlair

I live like 1.5 hours from the nearest recruiter so all by phone and email I’ve never actually met face to face I said I’d come in once but he said it’s faster to just email it so that’s how it’s gone
Oh ok that makes sense! Well good luck today man it is an exciting time for all of us! Now we play the waiting game!

Thanos

The Great Wait 2: The PRO-REConing

2 Great 2 Wait

Great Wait 2: Electric Boogaloo

Great Waiter 2049

The best part about today is my entire family and my boss called me first thing this morning to ask if I made it.

ooOOooOoof

Haha my aunt called my parents and they were being so cheerful about it and I was thinking nooo please don’t celebrate yet ??