• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Goaround94

How's it going everyone? Any news about OCS dates? I'm still slotted for Aug atm, however not sure if classes are getting cancelled?

BrandonJLawson

How's it going everyone? Any news about OCS dates? I'm still slotted for Aug atm, however not sure if classes are getting cancelled?
I’m doing OK! Hope everyone else is too. I’ve been shifted around a few classes. I was confirmed for the March 22 class, but was rescheduled because of concerns with COVID-19 and California candidates and was supposed to be rescheduled for May 03, but also got removed from that class.

As far as I know right now, classes are operating at 50% capacity at the moment until further notice, so a lot of ppl are being shifted. Some people in the May 03 chat were saying that certain designators are being prioritized, but I don’t have any official info to back those claims up.

For me right now, I’m just kinda waiting standby to hear when I can actually leave, but it does seem like things are changing regularly, so I don’t think anybody can really say what will happen in the next months with much certainty.

Goaround94

I’m doing OK! Hope everyone else is too. I’ve been shifted around a few classes. I was confirmed for the March 22 class, but was rescheduled because of concerns with COVID-19 and California candidates and was supposed to be rescheduled for May 03, but also got removed from that class.

As far as I know right now, classes are operating at 50% capacity at the moment until further notice, so a lot of ppl are being shifted. Some people in the May 03 chat were saying that certain designators are being prioritized, but I don’t have any official info to back those claims up.

For me right now, I’m just kinda waiting standby to hear when I can actually leave, but it does seem like things are changing regularly, so I don’t think anybody can really say what will happen in the next months with much certainty.
Are you Active?

Austin-AJA

Question for you all in the forums here that were selected, how long after package submission did you receive notification? And how far out was your class date? Active duty just trying to get some more information in regard to timing at my current command.

BrianTruix

Question for you all in the forums here that were selected, how long after package submission did you receive notification? And how far out was your class date? Active duty just trying to get some more information in regard to timing at my current command.
Took us a while. Wanna say maybe 6-8 weeks after submission. The processors will contact your command and they will give them a date which you are allowed to leave. From there the processor will class you up. I was selected in March from the January board and was told a few weeks back i would leave in September but with covid the classes have been cut in half and the needs of the navy is leaving first. Just get ready to wait my dude.

Austin-AJA

Took us a while. Wanna say maybe 6-8 weeks after submission. The processors will contact your command and they will give them a date which you are allowed to leave. From there the processor will class you up. I was selected in March from the January board and was told a few weeks back i would leave in September but with covid the classes have been cut in half and the needs of the navy is leaving first. Just get ready to wait my dude.
So you found out 2 months after the board date that you were selected? Thanks for the info.

Meyerkord

pilot
Just keep in mind that every board is different. When I got picked up in 2018, I found out the day the board met, and left for OCS less than 3 weeks later.