• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

TyKing

pilot
Anybody from the Columbus Ohio recruiting command? I'm looking for a officer recruiter in that area to do a courtesy ship, since I'm moving back to Ohio.

Turtle5403

Did you have a choice and did your recruiter mention what date you're supposed to show up? Everything I'm seeing is making it look like report dates are two weeks in advance for a mandatory quarantine.

DefiningFire

Did you have a choice and did your recruiter mention what date you're supposed to show up? Everything I'm seeing is making it look like report dates are two weeks in advance for a mandatory quarantine.

That's exactly what it is. The two weeks earlier report date is a two-week quarantine on-base and then ACTUALLY beginning OCS on the previously assigned class date (i.e. two weeks after arriving in Newport).

eagles63ol

He asked if I was interested in leaving earlier when I got a pro rec Y, and said he would do his best to get me in earlier. He called today and gave me the May 3rd date, he didn’t mention the April 19th date.

I’m preparing right now as if it is April 19th. Can’t really afford to not be ready by then.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
He asked if I was interested in leaving earlier when I got a pro rec Y, and said he would do his best to get me in earlier. He called today and gave me the May 3rd date, he didn’t mention the April 19th date.

I’m preparing right now as if it is April 19th. Can’t really afford to not be ready by then.

What does your APSR "availability" date say?

eagles63ol

I spoke to my recruiter again, and he was aware of the April 19th issue. He stated that’s best just to be flexible because no one is really sure how it’s going to workout yet. So like I said, I’m just going to have the mindset of be ready by April 19th, and if it’s later then I’m still ready regardless.