• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

DefiningFire

Sounds like Bootcamp's starting now have a 2-week quarantine? Does this mean they are adding that quarantine to OCS as well, and then we begin on our original dates? Or will we be graduating two weeks early as well? @RecruitingGuru @NavyOffRec ? Could either of you clarify this for us by chance?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Sounds like Bootcamp's starting now have a 2-week quarantine? Does this mean they are adding that quarantine to OCS as well, and then we begin on our original dates? Or will we be graduating two weeks early as well? @RecruitingGuru @NavyOffRec ? Could either of you clarify this for us by chance?

2 week quarantine and then regular OCS/ODS course. But this is still in flux/subject to change.

cinnamon

2 week quarantine and then regular OCS/ODS course. But this is still in flux/subject to change.
Is there anything official on the areas/ states that are considered high risk? Will the people pushed back because of location be allowed to ship after the Navadmin date of May 11th that stated to stop all non-essential movement?

BrandonJLawson

Is there anything official on the areas/ states that are considered high risk? Will the people pushed back because of location be allowed to ship after the Navadmin date of May 11th that stated to stop all non-essential movement?
The information I’ve seen regarding high risk areas have targeted Washington state, California, and New York. I’m in CA and was supposed to ship for the original March 22 OCS class, but was informed by my recruiter that the Navy would not be transporting any shippers from CA, and that enlisted shippers would be halted for 60 days from NRD San Francisco as of March 17; he didn’t have confirmed info on how officer candidates would be affected but assumed it would be similar.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Very unlikely you see something on print. Once again, keep in comms with your officer recruiter who will have the most up to date with you and your application process.

wf.flyboy72

First time post. I’m currently Active duty and was selected Pro-Rec Y SNA from this board. Just saw this on the Navy Public OCS website. Thought I’d share it with everyone. Praying we all get through this tough time.

Attachments

• DBDE7027-0E4E-4371-AFFC-2FE38DE66EFB.jpeg
    DBDE7027-0E4E-4371-AFFC-2FE38DE66EFB.jpeg
    635.9 KB · Views: 118