• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 Nov 2022 OCS Class

DravenReed990

I was in the 08JAN2023 class and was notified today I was pushed indefinitely. My recruiter said he's heard it could be up to a year. All of this is just word of mouth and rumors right now
Hopefully it isn't that bad! Most of us have already been waiting a year since we were selected.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Hopefully it isn't that bad! Most of us have already been waiting a year since we were selected.
FWIW, we just got a preNIFE ENS at my squadron and he's probably gonna be here for 8 months to a year before going to student pool in Pcola. My class graduated last Dec and only a handful have been picked up for class in the past month.with some of the training aircraft being grounded, im sure that time will lengthen. Many people are being offered the opportunity to cross over to other designators.

Smith71802

Pro-Rec'd for IP
Hello folks leaving for OCS on 27NOV22. I was asked by one of the Candidates that will be charged with your indoc when you arrive to pass on some information for you all. He wanted me to advise you all to bring at least 1 set of black thermals with you. It is getting chilly up there and the wind isn't helping. This isn't on the official packing list that is on the OCS page but again is highly recommended. I know his class had to pick some up last minute while enroute so he wanted to make sure you knew before heading to the airport. Will try to post in your groupme as well.

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
Hello folks leaving for OCS on 27NOV22. I was asked by one of the Candidates that will be charged with your indoc when you arrive to pass on some information for you all. He wanted me to advise you all to bring at least 1 set of black thermals with you. It is getting chilly up there and the wind isn't helping. This isn't on the official packing list that is on the OCS page but again is highly recommended. I know his class had to pick some up last minute while enroute so he wanted to make sure you knew before heading to the airport. Will try to post in your groupme as well.
Thanks!