• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 Nov 2022 OCS Class

RhodesReese

Not in this class but prior enlisted going in Sep.

Selected in November 2021. Received hard copy orders June 6th. Once you get hard copy orders your N1 can submit for out processing paperwork 60 days from transfer date.

Although I have orders I don’t have a physical FINSEL letter. But I’m not worried about it. I have orders saying detach and to report to OCS.

Not in this class but prior enlisted going in Sep.

Selected in November 2021. Received hard copy orders June 6th. Once you get hard copy orders your N1 can submit for out processing paperwork 60 days from transfer date.

Although I have orders I don’t have a physical FINSEL letter. But I’m not worried about it. I have orders saying detach and to report to OCS.
Do you know if the classes are populating in eNTRS yet?

ccrutchfield

Hey y’all, just checked in with my recruiter about dates and previously I was being told 27Nov, but now officially (some acronym) sent a message out with new dates and now I am 08Jan2023. Anyone else having anything similar happen?

GoldLeaf

Hey y’all, just checked in with my recruiter about dates and previously I was being told 27Nov, but now officially (some acronym) sent a message out with new dates and now I am 08Jan2023. Anyone else having anything similar happen?
Quite a few people have been moved up and down. Those who haven’t been moved up are likely pushed to 08-23. Not sure if you’re in the GroupMe, I’d recommend hopping in there to keep up to date. Most are in multiple groups just to stay on top of info! ????

ccrutchfield

Quite a few people have been moved up and down. Those who haven’t been moved up are likely pushed to 08-23. Not sure if you’re in the GroupMe, I’d recommend hopping in there to keep up to date. Most are in multiple groups just to stay on top of info! ????
Ahhh gotcha, I haven’t been paying attn to this for awhile. I’ll join up ?

If anyone has anyone questions regarding OCS w/o spoiling much of the experience, I'll be happy to answer preparatory questions as they come.
OCS Grad. Happy to help.

ctiyn

Good afternoon all,

I see this has been a group for awhile. So the answer might be in here somewhere so apologizes if it’s redundant. Are there any Priors in here who asked for this class date AND received their orders/ FINSEL?

My CoC slated me for this class time & Mr. Celestine acknowledged but I haven’t received orders or my FINSEL yet? Anybody else in this predicament?

Aloha,

I'm not in this class, but wanted to give you my timeline in response to your question:
My IWC Intel board was in FEB 2022.

March 14 - Our Triad and CCC received email notification from Mr. Celestin requesting approval email for OCS availability date and to submit SCI Pre-screening from Regional SSO.
March 16 - My BOL updated for selection "Y"
April 19 - Triad responded to Mr. Celestin's email IRT my available date.
May 18 - FINSEL letter received with class date with service agreement and Fleet updated required documents
July 11 - Orders received to OCS

Hope this helps!