• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

Metromedic

Contributor
I got my package in on the soft deadline, so we will see. I talked to my recruiter yesterday, and he said we will be having no problems with this board. He also stated that this board was picking FY21/22, but now any selections for SNA are for FY22. He did say that SNFO is good to go for FY21 still, and that’s why everyone was getting pushed to apply for it.
I applied before soft, but I have to get a re-entry waiver. Why, I have no clue considering I already got a regular waiver ?. I’m just hoping that it doesn’t screw with the boards.

Duffman

None
Contributor
Talked to a recruiter from NTAG, please take this with a grain of salt — However, he talked about this current board and mentioned anyone after the soft deadline (DEC01) MAY be pushed to summer boards. Just like anything we’ve seen thus far, that could be completely inaccurate. The AT list will help clear that rumor up but I figured I’d give my input. Pretty much said they aren’t hurting for pilots and there is a surplus of applicants. In my eyes, this is just rumors and I think this board will be normal :). We are almost there folks!

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
I got my package in on the soft deadline, so we will see. I talked to my recruiter yesterday, and he said we will be having no problems with this board. He also stated that this board was picking FY21/22, but now any selections for SNA are for FY22. He did say that SNFO is good to go for FY21 still, and that’s why everyone was getting pushed to apply for it.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Hey everyone, just here to send some positive vibes and say good luck to everyone on this board. I hope this week that all of you will get the results that you’ve been eagerly waiting for. This year has taught us the importance of being patient, everything will fall into place. Just take a moment to be thankful for everything to even get you to this point. I have submitted my package for the January board and it has me stressing as much as you guys. Sending prayers to all of you, good luck everyone!View attachment 28172

Yeah that's right I called you out, I thought that looked like a deja vu. Get some new memes! Lol