• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

digger13

Awesome! Just out of curiosity, how long ago did you fill out pre-commissioning paperwork?
I’m assuming pre-commissioning paperwork is everything that comes along with my FINSEL? If that is the case, my recruiter said I will be able to come in and do that sometime in the next week or two.

NevarYalnal

I’m assuming pre-commissioning paperwork is everything that comes along with my FINSEL? If that is the case, my recruiter said I will be able to come in and do that sometime in the next week or two.
in case they haven't told you, have your checking account number handy; they made me fill out a form for direct deposit when i went to the office to swear in, even though they said i didn't need to bring in anything. other paperwork included opting in for life insurance, reviewing your officer contract, understanding of the UCMJ, etc. you should get your official orders and FINSEL as well.

bramirez44

my bad, July 25th* ships as normal without any ROM
Man, I’m happy for you yet sad for you lol ROM is not the most fun, but it’s nice getting used to all the processes and marches and what not without the stress of DI’s breathing down your back. At least yours will only be 13 weeks instead of 15 though!

Revitalized

Ah, You may not have done it yet. I was referring to some of the paperwork that @NevarYalnal mentioned above. I haven't sworn in yet, but my recruiter had me complete some forms pertaining to direct deposit, life insurance, travel method to OCS and a recent PFA score.

I was also assuming that completing these forms may have meant inching closer to hearing about an OCS date. Can you tell that I'm anxious? ?

JoeysHammers

SNA at TW-4
Ah, You may not have done it yet. I was referring to some of the paperwork that @NevarYalnal mentioned above. I haven't sworn in yet, but my recruiter had me complete some forms pertaining to direct deposit, life insurance, travel method to OCS and a recent PFA score.

I was also assuming that completing these forms may have meant inching closer to hearing about an OCS date. Can you tell that I'm anxious? ?
I did that paperwork in March