• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

Got my official results today! FY-22!
To prevent the inevitable confusion that will occur for those that haven't seen this info before FY-22 for USN is Oct 1st 2021 to Sept 30 2022, USN for officers goes by commissioned dates, this means anyone that is a FY 22 selection will ship roughly from July 1 2021 up until June 30 2022 depending on actual class dates and ROM policy in order to actually commission in FY 22.

Edit: Shipping to OCS is preferred to happen within 6 months of selection but can slide up to a year.

the_average_pilot

To prevent the inevitable confusion that will occur for those that haven't seen this info before FY-22 for USN is Oct 1st 2021 to Sept 30 2022, USN for officers goes by commissioned dates, this means anyone that is a FY 22 selection will ship roughly from July 1 2021 up until June 30 2022 depending on actual class dates and ROM policy in order to actually commission in FY 22.

Edit: Shipping to OCS is preferred to happen within 6 months of selection but can slide up to a year.
Thanks...I was already starting to feel the itch on my head that would need to be scratched.

Metromedic

Contributor
just so everyone is aware, the list doesnt have any new information for SNA/SNFO. If you were ProRec-Y already, this is just the official release of that information. Ship dates and OCS dates all state FY22 for SNA/SNFO as of now
It’s still nice to have a FinSel ?
Also I noticed there were either only 58 accepted applicants or 58 accepted NFOs. Mine was cut off so I couldn’t see.

Prin

None
so i don’t graduate until may but next to my name the ocs date is may 30th is that my actual date or them just putting the soonest i could hand in a transcript