• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

SBeaty

I am just getting annoyed with this wait. I learned Bravo and Charlie then realized that I will probably not be leaving early sooo there is that. Which just got me in a grumpy mood towards the Navy lol
Same I'm trying to get out of here ASAP and mid april is just too far away. I don't even care that they're making us sit in a room for 2 weeks lol

Coffee & JP8

Got deployed the day after I found out I got told unofficially Prorec-Y. This deployment would've been 10x worse if I hadn't have received that little glimmer of hope. Waiting of official results is still rough, but no where near the anxiety of waiting to hear a prorec-y. Im just happy that there was even a board as we heard early on that they were cancelling the board and nobody would get selected FOREVER! lmfao. hang in there ladies and gents! This is simply the way of the military and what yall will deal with for your career. hurry up and wait. Itll be the same when awaiting orders to your next unit, advancements, etc.... Worth it all in the end. Embrace the Suck!

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Got deployed the day after I found out I got told unofficially Prorec-Y. This deployment would've been 10x worse if I hadn't have received that little glimmer of hope. Waiting of official results is still rough, but no where near the anxiety of waiting to hear a prorec-y. Im just happy that there was even a board as we heard early on that they were cancelling the board and nobody would get selected FOREVER! lmfao. hang in there ladies and gents! This is simply the way of the military and what yall will deal with for your career. hurry up and wait. Itll be the same when awaiting orders to your next unit, advancements, etc.... Worth it all in the end. Embrace the Suck!
Just want to do my part. Sooner rather than later

bramirez44

Would any of you guys be interested in making some kind of group for workouts? I was in a Facebook message group where we posted time lapses of ourselves doing push-ups every day and it really helped with accountability and we all saw progress at the end of the 30 days. Just a thought. Feel free to shoot it down lol

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Would any of you guys be interested in making some kind of group for workouts? I was in a Facebook message group where we posted time lapses of ourselves doing push-ups every day and it really helped with accountability and we all saw progress at the end of the 30 days. Just a thought. Feel free to shoot it down lol
I'm getting Top Gun shirtless volleyball vibes here?