• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

PontusPilot

Contributor
To be specific, this is my current wear - doubt I'll be able to rock them at OCS.
View attachment 29120
I love my Skinners! I thought you were going to say altra or something. Those are def out of left field. I just wear mine for casual now, because I run with a footpod now and have nowhere to strap it to on those. Also what is the fastest pace you have ran in those, mine never really cupped my heel correctly. So I have gotten a couple blisters from those, but def worth it love them....

Marmaduke123

Contributor
I love my Skinners! I thought you were going to say altra or something. Those are def out of left field. I just wear mine for casual now, because I run with a footpod now and have nowhere to strap it to on those. Also what is the fastest pace you have ran in those, mine never really cupped my heel correctly. So I have gotten a couple blisters from those, but def worth it love them....
Had these guys literally only for a week so can't tell you about PRs but they've been great (plus my running dipped a bit for the past 6 months but I'm going to up the milage again having seen you people on Strava).. My other shoes are Merrel Vapors so I was definitely breaking 20 on 5ks for that - I rarely run for time though - keep chuggin away on longer, slower distances mostly.