• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25FEB2018

Meyerkord

pilot
I tried putting together the most up-to-date set of Appendix B flashcards based on OTCNINST 1530-6J, which I believe is the the most current version of that document. I tried to phrase all of the questions in a format similar to how a DI would scream them at you, and I made sure to use the exact verbiage from the document, because I know they can be assholes about that. These cover the Big 4 (code of conduct, general orders, marine/navy insignias/ranks, and about half of the chain of command since we learn the rest once we get there) and I threw the sailor's creed in there too.

Anyways, here you go: https://quizlet.com/257039272

If you find any mistakes or have any suggestions, let me know. I'll have my head buried in these all week.

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
I tried putting together the most up-to-date set of Appendix B flashcards based on OTCNINST 1530-6J, which I believe is the the most current version of that document. I tried to phrase all of the questions in a format similar to how a DI would scream them at you, and I made sure to use the exact verbiage from the document, because I know they can be assholes about that. These cover the Big 4 (code of conduct, general orders, marine/navy insignias/ranks, and about half of the chain of command since we learn the rest once we get there) and I threw the sailor's creed in there too.

Anyways, here you go: https://quizlet.com/257039272

If you find any mistakes or have any suggestions, let me know. I'll have my head buried in these all week.
Awesome bro definitely taking a look! & doing the same all week too.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I'm getting hyped up for this class [for some strange reason]...reading the posts here takes me back over 30 years to our AOCS Class 41-86 at NASP. There was no internet back then and therefore there was no communication between Candidates prior to showing up. The only communication [gouge] I received was from my OR who was an AVROC [AOCS split into two separate sessions from what I remember]...he gave me great AOCS gouge but this whole nutty internet machine is such a great tool for y'all regarding communication. Thanks for posting...I'm enjoying the reading!

Last edited:

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
I'm getting hyped up for this class [for some strange reason]...reading the posts here takes me back over 30 years to our AOCS Class 41-86 at NASP. There was no internet back then and therefore there was no communication between Candidates prior to showing up. The only communication [gouge] I received was from my OR who was an AVROC [AOCS split into two separate sessions from what I remember]...he gave me great AOCS gouge but this whole nutty internet machine is such a great tool for y'all regarding communication. Thanks for posting...I'm enjoying the reading!
Thanks @mad dog for the extra hype! It's definitely awesome being able to communicate beforehand and getting to know the others in class as well as the gouge!

That's all about to change in less than 8 days, then we go radio silent.

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
Attention OCS Class 70-1...the gouge states that y’all must “party down” and "get pics" as a class at both Dunkin‘ Donuts and Hooters on 24FEB18...just like @ChuckMK23 (right) and mad dog (left) in the pics below.

Do it!

View attachment 18196

View attachment 18197
LMAO Shoot! I don’t have aviators, and I only have the summer flying jacket. 40 degrees shouldn’t be that cold right?. Dunkin is a 30 min walk or a 10 min run from the NGIS :D