• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25 SEP 2022 OCS Class

ceetea90

The email I'm referring to is the email from the NRC processor to my CO. I was CC'd in the email requesting a date for ocs. My CO sent him the date I requested. My package is now forwarded to nrc for final approval to get my final select letter. I do not know about "advance" status however
Thank you. Same here. I was CC in the email saying that my package was forwarded for final approval. However, Mr. Celestin also said he will send another email when I was classed up, and the 30-45 days wait will start from there.
Being currently on deployment, and no scheduled port visit in August, I just want to plan ahead.
Thank you very much for the info.

RhodesReese

There will be a report no later than date in your orders. Whether or not you take leave en route is up to when your command lets you check out.

ceetea90

There will be a report no later than date in your orders. Whether or not you take leave en route is up to when your command lets you check out.
Hi, since I have been on deployments, so I haven't seen each other for a few months. With the OCS school and the in-rate school, it will be another 10 months before I can be back to the family, so I would like to plan ahead and have all the answers for the COC when they start asking questions.
Oh, and our class is 1 week shorter than the regular one, I wonder if it would be the good or bad thingfor us.

RhodesReese

Good that we graduate early. Bad if you role as now you’ll be there over Christmas and New Years. And won’t graduate until mid to late January.

Talk with your chain on when you can check out. We need to report to OCS on Sunday Sep 25 at I believe 0900.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Hi, since I have been on deployments, so I haven't seen each other for a few months. With the OCS school and the in-rate school, it will be another 10 months before I can be back to the family, so I would like to plan ahead and have all the answers for the COC when they start asking questions.
Oh, and our class is 1 week shorter than the regular one, I wonder if it would be the good or bad thingfor us.
Your class and the one before you will essentially get shafted out of the trips to the constitution and possibly the staff student challenge. That's what the extra week is good for. The bad thing for your class is if you roll, you have the longest roll of the year, so try not to do that lol. If you can plan ahead, your Commodore and leadership can push for yall to go on the trips in a port/starboard rotation and set up a tour with the war college. I was unable to get my class to the constitution, but we had 3 nights to visit the war college museum after hours.

ceetea90

Hello all, thank you for your information. Another question for AD if you don't mind: eNTRS/ CANTRAS still show that I am in "Advanced" status for this class. However, the result for the OCS board is no long listed on my BOL. Anyone else see have this issue?

Thank you!

kyg9505

I was selected back in march 2022 and requested for this class. Still havent heard anything back... and CANTRAC doesnt show that i am registered in any OCS class. Is this normal or should i be concerned??

RhodesReese

Active duty or Civilian?

From what I have seen, the powers that be try to accommodate requests for certain classes but it’s not a guarantee. If you were picked off the March 2022 you might have been selected for FY23. You just need to wait for the FY-23 classes ( ones after September) to populate and then you might be placed in one of those classes.

I was selected back in march 2022 and requested for this class. Still havent heard anything back... and CANTRAC doesnt show that i am registered in any OCS class. Is this normal or should i be concerned??