• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25 SEP 2022 OCS Class

SideB

Hello. I believe that I am also in this class. Got selected for sna in August, and had my date rolled back. Hope that everyone else is doing well.

RhodesReese

Hello. I believe that I am also in this class. Got selected for sna in August, and had my date rolled back. Hope that everyone else is doing well.
If you want me to verify that you are in this class I have access to the roster. Just shoot me a dm

RhodesReese

Hey all, with the SWO board completing we are getting several more who are slated for this OCS class. Ill be posting some study material here and creating a group so we can all start getting up to speed on things. Looking forward to working with you all starting in September. Until then, hit appendix bravo and workouts hard this summer.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
I haven’t officially locked down the September OCS date but me and my chain of command are setting it up since I was selected. I’m currently awaiting the other board results for Supply since I submitted 2 packages

RhodesReese

I haven’t officially locked down the September OCS date but me and my chain of command are setting it up since I was selected. I’m currently awaiting the other board results for Supply since I submitted 2 packages
If you get in this class we’ll be stacked on prior enlisted. Right now we have six.

RhodesReese

Idk if anyone has started a GroupMe for this class yet, I was just rolled (for the third time) into this class. Here’s a link, but if there already is one let me know!

You're invited to my new group '25 September OCS Class' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/86993461/rsVhPy6C
Rolled as in you’re already at OCS and got rolled? Or just pushed to this class and haven’t left yet.

RSPaviator

Lol rolled class dates and haven’t left yet (if I roll three times at OCS someone just shoot me please, it’s for my own good)

Tvmats

Selected in August, assigned 27 Mar, then pushed to 24 July, my recruiter got me an earlier date, 11 Feb, then big navy shot it down, back to 24 July, now 25 Sep.
Damn. I was also selected in August for April but then rolled back to 16 October, I feel your pain!