• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25 SEP 2022 OCS Class

Smith71802

Pro-Rec'd for IP
Hey folks! Chris Smith here, Pro-Rec'd for IP. Slated for this class as it stands right now. Hopefully no rolling involved. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and prepping for September! Gonna be fun!

Smith71802

Pro-Rec'd for IP

ceetea90

Hello, anyone received their order yet? How long did you wait from when you were put in for this class?

Also, if you have your order and don't mind me asking: how many leave day does it authorizes you to take? Thank you!

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Hello, anyone received their order yet? How long did you wait from when you were put in for this class?

Also, if you have your order and don't mind me asking: how many leave day does it authorizes you to take? Thank you!
orders will usually take 30-45 days from the email confirmation from the processor Paul Celestine if currently active. I just got my email confirmation so I'm in that 30-45 day wait.

ceetea90

orders will usually take 30-45 days from the email confirmation from the processor Paul Celestine if currently active. I just got my email confirmation so I'm in that 30-45 day wait.
Thanks for replying. I check online, and my name is in this class with "Advance" status. However, I haven't received any emails yet. Was it the same for you?
Edit: add more infor: I am active.
Thank you.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Thanks for replying. I check online, and my name is in this class with "Advance" status. However, I haven't received any emails yet. Was it the same for you?
Edit: add more infor: I am active.
Thank you.
The email I'm referring to is the email from the NRC processor to my CO. I was CC'd in the email requesting a date for ocs. My CO sent him the date I requested. My package is now forwarded to nrc for final approval to get my final select letter. I do not know about "advance" status however