• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

luckynumbr27

View attachment 30598
Oh ATs our dearest frenemies hahaha, yeah I actually came in undes as well....even with a 94 ASVAB....funny story, I got to VP8 and when I go to the AO shop I see my recruiter sitting there...his face was priceless...made second class before my third year tho, so I guess I was aight....that’s me on the left, I guess we were about to recover a plane in Bahrain....idk why some people like talking shit about being in line shack, I had a lot of fun there, got to know lots of pilots, such as the O6 who gave me an LOR.....good times
Man some people complain about squadron life but everyone of us that were ships company would have actually strangled people alive to get out of there. I liked all the line guys and thought the relationship they had with their pilots was awesome since Os in squadrons are chill as shyte whereas most the shipboard Os are the kids that have musical theater degrees and got bullied in high school so they are playing their little piece of new found importance straight to the bone lol.

Mike D.

Contributor
I'll fly a skateboard if it means I get to fly lol. Probably not a popular opinion on here but I think I would prefer to do helos
Hey. Somebody has to fly them lol. I’ll gladly fly rotary. I used to think I only wanted jets...but it’s not often you get to be a part of 1% of the population...I’ll fly anything

terraformer

Contributor
I personally am hoping to fly tiltrotor. I think the Ospreys are such unique aircraft and the future of tiltrotor/VTOL will be interesting. I cannot decide between helos and fixed-wing so why not do both. :)

Hokie2021

Just out of curiosity, assuming everyone's dreams come true and we get to fly... what aircraft are you guys hoping to select?
“It’s classified. I could tell you but then I’d have to kill you.” I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want jets, but I think I would be happy flying anything. Other platforms seem to have their perks, such as avoiding Lemoore....

like mike

Is page 50 too late to join in? It took me a while to sift through all these juicy rumors. Excited to see what happens

Ruvo

If your current/ former employers got quesionairres from the FBI, does that mean that your package has probably been submitted?

terraformer

Contributor
If your current/ former employers got quesionairres from the FBI, does that mean that your package has probably been submitted?
It just means you completed your sf-86 and recruiter signed off. It doesn't mean it has reached the board. I had the same thing happen just after submitting my package with my recruiter, however, my application never made it past the processor due to some annoying clerical errors on her part.

I'd say it's a good sign but you aren't out of the woods yet.

slick99

Maybe it is all three? he is half Chinese with a secret North Korean wife living at his home in Russia lol
Good luck ever getting into the Navy if that's the case lol

I signed my sf-86 way back in like October and never heard anything more about it, is that a bad sign?