• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

exNavyOffRec

No more civilian packages for may board I just got the email to from nrc (I am a recruiter) says closed
Official email notification is what they sent out previously when issues happened, I will say I did like the rumors before as people help applications while we kept sending them in and we did quite well for selections.

Hokie2021

Hopping on this thread at what appears to be a pretty confusing time. I just submitted my application this morning, and my recruiter mentioned nothing about this board being closed or no longer accepting civilian applications. Maybe certain recruiting districts are now closed while others remain open? I have no idea. Anyways, best of luck to everyone and hopefully we all receive some good news in the near future.

Applying: SNA
Prior Service: No
Flight Experience: None
Degree: Political Science/National Security May 2021
GPA: 3.72
ASTB 52 7/7/7
4 References: Former Employer, Retired Navy 0-5, A Circuit Court Judge, and College Professor

Busey96

Hopping on this thread at what appears to be a pretty confusing time. I just submitted my application this morning, and my recruiter mentioned nothing about this board being closed or no longer accepting civilian applications. Maybe certain recruiting districts are now closed while others remain open? I have no idea. Anyways, best of luck to everyone and hopefully we all receive some good news in the near future.

Applying: SNA
Prior Service: No
Flight Experience: None
Degree: Political Science/National Security May 2021
GPA: 3.72
ASTB 52 7/7/7
4 References: Former Employer, Retired Navy 0-5, A Circuit Court Judge, and College Professor
Welcome to the shit show. Hate the Hokies (Go Dukes), but I'll try to look past it.