• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

elariosa95

SNA (A-Pool)
I just emailed my recruiter, he’s thinking the results will be out this week since the next board deadline is Friday. That’s probably old news but I’m just glad I got an update that sounds like it could be true

exNavyOffRec

So it isn’t odd that some recruiters have lists without all the applicants included? They might have shorter lists by district?

it’s so strange to me that some folks have specific unofficial lists while others are completely in the dark
It isn't strange seeing all the games that some NRD leadership will play with recruiters such as telling them boards are closed, or getting the selection list and holding it until they brief all the OR's, or only sending out the page that contains the NRD applicants (that works well when they forget some are on the next page).