• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

exNavyOffRec

This is gonna sound crazy but I almost went enlisted route just to try to get in as EOD. Decided last minute to try the OCS route in aviation instead.
Not crazy, when it comes to EOD and SEALS many will join enlisted with degrees as it is a difficult designator to get into.

lasmith0917

So my recruiter got back to me saying that the official list should have been released but it has been delayed and that we should know in a few days. I know we have been saying not to trust everything 100% but I'm feeling good its coming out this week.

Did he say why it was delayed?

Triumph_MAC

I question the validity of there ever existing an unofficial list of any capacity. Schrodingers list if you will
I don’t believe there was ever a “list” either. I believe it was just certain recruiters were willing to tell their applicants their package status from PRIDEmod which also listed a date for their OCS class, if there was a date in the system.
This reminds me of previous boards that happened and someone with eNTRS access would look up forum members. The individual would then inform the forum member whether or not they had been assigned a class date, leading to an “unofficial” notification of results. Now, instead of eNTRS, it’s PRIDEmod. It’s a vicious circle.

scamps6531

You are correct, they are processed and signed by CNRC, aka: Millington
Well damn haha. I think it’s around 1100 or so here when it’s like 1600 there so if I don’t hear or see anything by chow I kinda just spend the rest of the day waiting for the next day.

Triumph_MAC

Well damn haha. I think it’s around 1100 or so here when it’s like 1600 there so if I don’t hear or see anything by chow I kinda just spend the rest of the day waiting for the next day.
Same here, I’m in Hawaii so by 1130, I know the window of opportunity has likely closed for the day.