• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

Stephen0692

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I texted my recruiter today about when we could possibly get results and she said probably mid-July. ?
You guys know when you go to a theme park and the wait time for a roller coaster says something insane like 80 minutes? And then you get in line and you’re like, happy about the fact you only waited 60 minutes even though that’s a long wait time too?

that’s gotta be what this recruiter is doing… overshooting the wait time to set expectations low and ensure we’re happy by the end

Oski510

You guys know when you go to a theme park and the wait time for a roller coaster says something insane like 80 minutes? And then you get in line and you’re like, happy about the fact you only waited 60 minutes even though that’s a long wait time too?

that’s gotta be what this recruiter is doing… overshooting the wait time to set expectations low and ensure we’re happy by the end

I really hope we hear back this week. Although it wouldn't surprise me if we hear back the week of 12July