• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

j.marlow24

Had airline reach out to me today because I just got to 950 hours recently and I literally didn’t know what to say lol. I said I had “unofficial” confirmation from my recruiter that I’m going into the Navy. They asked me what that meant and I said I honestly have no idea lol

JoeBob1788

This is gonna sound crazy but I almost went enlisted route just to try to get in as EOD. Decided last minute to try the OCS route in aviation instead.
That’s not crazy, that’s standard! Most guys in my class had degrees and several had masters. That’s why I enlisted after college. It’s a great job, I’ve loved it and highly recommend it, but after 9 years it’s time to try for the childhood dream before I age out. I’ve submitted for the Aug SNA board.

villo0692

That’s not crazy, that’s standard! Most guys in my class had degrees and several had masters. That’s why I enlisted after college. It’s a great job, I’ve loved it and highly recommend it, but after 9 years it’s time to try for the childhood dream before I age out. I’ve submitted for the Aug SNA board.
if I could do it all again, I would have tried for EOD when I enlisted, back then when I was 20 yrs old. I know that pilot is your childhood dream, but you never thought of going EOD officer?

villo0692

Off topic but..

last boards results came out after 5 weeks and 1 day… that’ll be next Tuesday. A coincidence? We don’t know. Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z
funny story, my nickname at bootcamp was Vegeta. and if results take as long as fights took in Dragon Ball Z, we off for a loooong time wait Alice

Oski510

I’ve been waiting for my car to get serviced for 4 hours now. plus waiting for results. Idk if my heart will make it through the day.