• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

exNavyOffRec

He returns everything I send him. He just won’t reach out to me first.
What would you say to an applicant who hasn’t heard from their recruiter recently…

any tips?
If they set the expectation that you won't hear from him until July 1st then it is what it is, but if there was no idea given before of when you might hear from him that is concerning, I would reach out to another OR in the district and say "I haven't heard from XXX recently and I wanted to check in", hopefully the OR didn't transfer.

My candidates all knew when they should expect to hear from me again and if they reached out before I would answer any questions they had, that is how I had so many referral applicants.

Mike D.

Contributor
If they set the expectation that you won't hear from him until July 1st then it is what it is, but if there was no idea given before of when you might hear from him that is concerning, I would reach out to another OR in the district and say "I haven't heard from XXX recently and I wanted to check in", hopefully the OR didn't transfer.

My candidates all knew when they should expect to hear from me again and if they reached out before I would answer any questions they had, that is how I had so many referral applicants.
I appreciate it.

Generic

I didn’t phrase that well, if I make contact with him, he will get back with me same day. For example I talked to him last week.
But how would I get in contact with a different OR if I needed to?

exNavyOffRec

I didn’t phrase that well, if I make contact with him, he will get back with me same day. For example I talked to him last week.
But how would I get in contact with a different OR if I needed to?
Call the recruiting district and say you were trying to get ahold of "insert your OR's name" to ask him a question and see if they can put you in touch with the processors or another OR that he works with.