• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 May 2020 OCS Class

Turtle5403

Has anyone received their FINSEL letter for this class? It might be a little early but I know the range on when these letters come out can vary.

Bryan D

I’m in this class as well and received my FINSEL from my CO today. Just requested to join the Facebook group

Leonard T

If anyone has question about the quarantine, I called the Command Duty Office. I'm assuming you have a convening date of MAY 10 on your class of MAY 24 FINSEL letter. They are indeed quarantining us on base. Be sure to check into OTC on MAY 10 and tell them your in class MAY 24. They will direct you. Apparently the gate on the OTC website is closed and we will be entering from gate 17 if I remember correctly. I believe you do have access to creature comfort until MAY 24. If anyone want to validate this information you can call 401-862-4321 Command Duty Office. They will answer all your questions.

jhaselti

So since we are going to be in quarantine for 2 weeks first, do we bring more civ clothes like if we are on a 2 week "vacation" or do you think they will fit us for NWUs to wear during that time? Also like someone mentioned before, what sort of PT will we be allowed to do?

Hey guys, I'm in this class as well. I've been watching this thread and already joined the FB group but my AirWarriors account just got approved today.

nalderman97

So since we are going to be in quarantine for 2 weeks first, do we bring more civ clothes like if we are on a 2 week "vacation" or do you think they will fit us for NWUs to wear during that time? Also like someone mentioned before, what sort of PT will we be allowed to do?
This is what one of the guys in the class before ours sent me 25043

nalderman97

Also bring extra civilian clothes, we won’t be wearing NWUs

nalderman97

Thanks for the update that's really useful information. That is gonna be the longest two weeks.
I know I’m not looking forward to it either. I’m quite concerned about getting out of shape, at least with running. It doesn’t appear that we’ll be able to actually leave the rooms to run that much.

DefiningFire

I know I’m not looking forward to it either. I’m quite concerned about getting out of shape, at least with running. It doesn’t appear that we’ll be able to actually leave the rooms to run that much.

^^^Definitely this. Currently, I'm not worried about the run even though I know that's what's going to be most difficult for me, but I figure if I keep the same outlook after those two weeks as I do right now it'll be alright... which is to make the required time even if I lose my stomach and it kills me to do so ? AKA Run Like Hell

^^^Definitely this. Currently, I'm not worried about the run even though I know that's what's going to be most difficult for me, but I figure if I keep the same outlook after those two weeks as I do right now it'll be alright... which is to make the required time even if I lose my stomach and it kills me to do so ? AKA Run Like Hell
That's the way to do it. When I was in ROTC during my freshman year I would just pick a pretty fast person and convince myself to not let them get away as if we were 5-year-olds playing tag. It works.