• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 AUG 15 SWO OCS BOARD

Brooksssiiieee

Hoping some others have good news today! People who have received Pro-rec Y, whats our new thread to follow? Are we making a new one or joining FINSEL PURGATORY?

Outdoorsman

Hoping some others have good news today! People who have received Pro-rec Y, whats our new thread to follow? Are we making a new one or joining FINSEL PURGATORY?

The Finsel Purgatory looks like a scary pit where people get lost in. Might be fun to start our own thread if that's an acceptable thing to do: more of a chance to stay clumped together / get to know each other a bit. What are the odds of us all being in the same OCS class I wonder?

exNavyOffRec

The Finsel Purgatory looks like a scary pit where people get lost in. Might be fun to start our own thread if that's an acceptable thing to do: more of a chance to stay clumped together / get to know each other a bit. What are the odds of us all being in the same OCS class I wonder?

The odds of people from a board being in the same class is low, it does happen but say the average class is about 50, you have nukes, pilots, NFO's and SWO's. Then each may have different availability dates as well.

I can think of just a few times when my NRD sent people to the same OCS class that were in the same boards, and that was when they had combined Pilot/NFO/SWO boards.

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
the results come out in alphabetical order,
That is absolutely not true. They may be updated in CIRIMS in that fashion but the results are on a PDF pushed out to commands. But let's just say it's alphabetical, my two selects had last names starting in "S" and both are updated in CIRIMS.

MIKEH

I was informed of my selection a couple days ago. Congrats to the others who were also selected! As I am typing this I see a thread was created, so I'll see y'all on the flip side of it.

exNavyOffRec

Just talked to my OR. She said the results come out in alphabetical order, so if you're still waiting that could possibly be why. I'm and H and my OR only has A-C or D right now. Possibly hearing this afternoon!

ha ha, now that is funny.....

what they do though is in CIRIMS they will update the pro Y's first, then do the pro N's, however the pdf has them all.

MrShortbeard

That is absolutely not true. They may be updated in CIRIMS in that fashion but the results are on a PDF pushed out to commands. But let's just say it's alphabetical, my two selects had last names starting in "S" and both are updated in CIRIMS.

Right,
ha ha, now that is funny.....

what they do though is in CIRIMS they will update the pro Y's first, then do the pro N's, however the pdf has them all.

I don't know then. She did say that her system hadn't updated all the way yet. Thanks for letting me know though, I definitely don't want to put false info out there. I appreciate it.