• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 AUG 15 SWO OCS BOARD

Anchors_Away

Is there any indication, now that we have some idea of the stats for this board, of when the next one might be held? I understand the "rolling" and sometimes unpredictable nature of the boards and NRC. However, I also know there are a few of us here who either missed the application cutoff for this board, or like me, may have been left out to dry by the powers that be and not had their kits sent as they should have been.

goldmanharry91

I was just informed by a source I am working with (another recruiter but for reserves) that the MD/VA/DC region has had a hold placed on packets coming out of that NRD. Can anyone else confirm that information? My kit has been complete for some time but I couldn't submit because of this supposed hold/block

Snakes2100

My recruiter just called me. I was selected for SWO! Sweet! He said we already got the background check and medical done so he's hoping next week I'll be commissioned and have the rest of the paperwork including my OCS date!

I can't tell if you're joking or not. But if you are serious, congrats. Just know that you won't be commissioned until after you complete OCS.

irish08slasher

Irishslasher
My recruiter just called me. I was selected for SWO! Sweet! He said we already got the background check and medical done so he's hoping next week I'll be commissioned and have the rest of the paperwork including my OCS date!

Jesus, what an absurdly fast response time. Congrats man.

Josh33

Congrats Tim241.

Tim241

I can't tell if you're joking or not. But if you are serious, congrats. Just know that you won't be commissioned until after you complete OCS.

Yeah I can see how you might think it was a joke considering the other posts, but all truth here.

Also I meant swearing in..that's what I get for posting right after I get the call. Sausage fingers..

Thanks everyone!

Snakes2100

Yeah I can see how you might think it was a joke considering the other posts, but all truth here.

Also I meant swearing in..that's what I get for posting right after I get the call. Sausage fingers..

Thanks everyone!

Nice thats awesome! Congrats to Ducks15 as well!