• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 AUG 15 SWO OCS BOARD

Ha, where'd you get that info? I'm not buying it, at least not until one of the ROs say so. That would mean 1-2 people got picked this time, based on passed applicant numbers, and that's just not believable for a SWO board. It would be more believable if you said 97% got selected, hell, that was the selection rate for the Oct 6 board!

97% didn't make it :(

There are people that are on their second or third board here. There are other people that have been at this for years. There are people that are age critical, who lose this dream forever if they don't get picked up on this board. I know at least two people waiting on this board specifically, where it is functionally their last chance.

I'm all for goofing off and joking around, but this isn't really the time or place. Show some respect, and some grace.

exNavyOffRec

Ha, where'd you get that info? I'm not buying it, at least not until one of the ROs say so. That would mean 1-2 people got picked this time, based on passed applicant numbers, and that's just not believable for a SWO board. It would be more believable if you said 97% got selected, hell, that was the selection rate for the Oct 6 board!

it wasn't, someone said that and RUFIO promptly said not correct, even the numbers posted didn't add up to that, for SNA that is possible since most get weeded out before the board.

and it isn't RO, it is OR

Last post I found from RUFIO concerning the Oct board stated that 73 were selected out of 75 applicants. Wasn't able to find any corrected numbers after that from that board. Sorry about the RO/OR mix, I was in semi-panic mode at that moment...

exNavyOffRec

Last post I found from RUFIO concerning the Oct board stated that 73 were selected out of 75 applicants. Wasn't able to find any corrected numbers after that from that board. Sorry about the RO/OR mix, I was in semi-panic mode at that moment...

I don't believe he gave the numbers he just said it was incorrect, the numbers were posted by another and that percentage matched with the percentage listed, maybe he remembers @RUFiO181

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

6a22ec1372350bb64757502d070d8492.jpg

This was the last post I saw concerning numbers from the 6 OCT board, obviously they are deemed incorrect now. Won't stop me hoping for 97% on this board though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

This was the last post I saw concerning numbers from the 6 OCT board, obviously they are deemed incorrect now. Won't stop me hoping for 97% on this board though.

That was for the last FY, a small number of people at board and several NRD's didn't submit applicants because of various reason so the numbers were much lower going to board, that was an anomaly