• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 AUG 15 SWO OCS BOARD

Tim241

Checking in for the August SWO board. My packet has been at board since July 1st. Is there any consensus on when OCS will happen for us? I've heard November/December has been thrown around a couple different times, but judging by the current FINSEL bunch it could be 6-7 months after Pro-rec Y?

Currently I'm doing the hippie thing and just working odd jobs to keep myself financially solvent for the time being..but I may have to get an adult job for a bit.

SharkBait

Unless you are age critical the turn around seems to be around 6 months from what I've seen, if you look at the final select purgatory thread it will give you an idea.

1229958.jpg

SharkBait

Sorry everyone. I received a call saying that it happened last week.
Is it possible your recruiter got his dates mixed up? Navyoffrec and Rufio who both seem to be pretty well informed have been saying august 24th for the board, July 24th for cutoff for package due dates for the past month or so. If thats true the results should be posted in a few weeks(5-6).

exNavyOffRec

Is it possible your recruiter got his dates mixed up? Navyoffrec and Rufio who both seem to be pretty well informed have been saying august 24th for the board, July 24th for cutoff for package due dates for the past month or so. If thats true the results should be posted in a few weeks(5-6).

I just referenced what RUFIO said, that being said NRC can hold a board anytime they want, once the deadline has passed and the PM has reviewed the applications they senior member can hold the board when they want, could be later could be earlier, if it was held earlier it could have happened like this.

Senior member to some LT's/LCDR's "Hey Mike and Jim I need to hold the board earlier because NRD X (insert any NRD in the NE part of the country) is jacked up again, lets do the board Monday"
the LT's/LCDR's say "yes sir"

board is held......

SWOALEXANDER

called my recruiter and he said that he and his coworkers still believe the board will meet on the 24th. This is not to confirm or deny that the board has actually met, but just what I was told by my reliable recruiter.

USSMaximus

Interesting. Yeah, he just called and said that it happened last week. I then proceeded to jump up and down with excitement and forgot everything else that was said.