• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 May 2016 Supply Corps Board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Nope, I'm sure he's a very busy man so I try to use this forum for its purpose and ask my peers before asking him!

It's your recruiter's job to support and keep you updated in the process. Try going around your department head (immediate supervisor) out in the fleet and using the excuse "well you seemed to be too busy"

Matthew G

Checking in
  • Program Supply
  • 25, M, Active Duty
  • ASTB 50
  • B.S.B.A/Columbia College Missouri/ 2016 - GPA: 3.962 (Summa Cum Laude)
  • Major: Finance
  • 4 NAM's, 2 FLOCS, JSOQ 2014, JSOY 2014, Senior Sailor of the Quarter 2016, MOVSM x 1,
  • Sigma Beta Delta National Honor's Society, SALUTE National Honors Society, and Alpha Sigma Lambada Honor Society.
  • LORs: O-6, 3 O-5's, Interview o-5 Suppo, O-4 Suppo, and O-4 Pilot all 10's across the board.

Cadi335

I just checked BOL (command view) and nothing has been added for Supply Board. Most recent board on there is May2016 CEC board. As RUFiO181 said, we will have to wait 1-2 business days. Once I see something I will post here to let you guys know BOL has been updated.

Last edited:

jwm90

Coffee > Sleep
I'm still waiting as well... submitted my kit back in Feb and got non select from one board, but not this one. Looks like I need to call my recruiter.