• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 May 18 Pilot/NFO Selection Board

Congrats, hoping I get finsel pretty quick!
Any idea how some people get really fast turn over, others are stuck in purgatory? What’s the criteria, does anyone have an idea that they could fill me in on? Hoping to see everyone July 1st or 22nd!!
The cut off age for navy pilot is 27. Im 26 right now and will be turning 27 in October. Therefore, my recruiter let the PM know to push me into the earliest OCS class as possible so I can be commisioned before my 27th birthday.
That's all I know.

rockthearts281

meh, worst case scenario, we die.
I work in aerial survey so most of the time I don't have signal at altitude. But you can bet your ass on the rare occasion I see that little LTE sign in the upper right corner I'm refreshing haha.
Ive totally never checked FB at 8000 feet on a XC before while listening to Bob Segar on my headset half ass listening to Indy Center

MadHatter

pilot
Ive totally never checked FB at 8000 feet on a XC before while listening to Bob Segar on my headset half ass listening to Indy Center

If you're getting signal at 8000 I need your cell phone plan lol. I'm usually around 6000 and almost never have signal up there. Downloaded podcasts get me through the day ?

rockthearts281

meh, worst case scenario, we die.
lol AT&T I have service flying over TN and Kentucky in places at 8000. My classic rock playlist keeps me going on those long XC. Gonna go bored when I fly down to GA

MadHatter

pilot
lol AT&T I have service flying over TN and Kentucky in places at 8000. My classic rock playlist keeps me going on those long XC. Gonna go bored when I fly down to GA

I have Verizon lol. But Tennessee is different haha. You may be 8000 MSl but really only 3000 AGL lol. I was over there last week didn't have any issues. Now I'm on the coast of North Carolina. Where 6000 MSL is 6000 AGL and nada hahaha.