• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22MAY2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Andrew_franny

Tentative aviation board thread for 2023. Who knows what’s gonna happen this year for boards, but we might as well have somethin goin.

Excel Spreadsheet below:

Last edited:

cjwinton01

SNA Applicant
anyone else’s recruiter telling them they won’t resubmit unless they get another degree or retake the astbe?(even tho he knows last board was a slaughter)

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
anyone else’s recruiter telling them they won’t resubmit unless they get another degree or retake the astbe?(even tho he knows last board was a slaughter)

By the book you’re supposed to make some sort of improvement as part of a reconsideration package, you just can’t simply state “well this last board had low numbers, so…”

If you made “substantial” improvements (ie get a masters, OAR/ASTB score improvement, certs, etc.) you can submit sooner than six months.

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
I'm very interested to see how this is all gonna play out. When my package got pushed to this board my recruiter was essentially convinced no board was happening in 2023 at all. Obviously I know better than to take what they say as gospel.

Biff42

On the latest schedule on saw via the CNRC flankspeed it said that the July Board will be picking FY24 quotas.

Kyle42

On the latest schedule on saw via the CNRC flankspeed it said that the July Board will be picking FY24 quotas.
Is that good or bad? I’ve taken a break from the threads lately so I’m a bit out of the loop