• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I am an LS2 so that may have helped? I have 3 NAMs and 2 JSOQ at my command. And all 6 appraisals were supply officers and my 1 LOR was my SEAL CO

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
Results are out and posted to the internal Navy Recruiting SharePoint site. Some stats for your review:

26 selects. 136 total to board. 19.1% selection rate. Of the 26 selects, 6 are fleet sailors. Of the 136, 38 are fleet applicants. 15.6% of fleet applicants were selected. A fleet applicant is ANY applicant in uniform, regardless of whether on active duty or reserve.

CONGRATS to all selected and welcome to my community!

ichneumonidae

So which one will you pick if you get selected for SWO-Oceano also?
Well, since I wrote in Supply as my number 1 and I have already been PROREC'd, I believe* that even if I am accepted for SWO-Oceano I am obligated to take my number 1 pick. So, that makes that simple!

*At least that's what my OR told me.

Last edited:
Results are out and posted to the internal Navy Recruiting SharePoint site. Some stats for your review:

26 selects. 136 total to board. 19.1% selection rate. Of the 26 selects, 6 are fleet sailors. Of the 136, 38 are fleet applicants. 15.6% of fleet applicants were selected. A fleet applicant is ANY applicant in uniform, regardless of whether on active duty or reserve.

CONGRATS to all selected and welcome to my community!

So of the 98 non-fleet applicants, 20 were selected =about 20% and of the 38 fleet applicant 6 were selected for almost 16%.

Well, since I wrote in Supply as my number 1 and I have already been PROREC'd, I believe* that even if I am accepted for SWO-Oceano I am obligated to take my number 1 pick. So, that makes that simple!

*At least that's what my OR told me.

Your package stops at your no.1 if selected for no.1. Correct

Colbom

Hi, so I got accepted, but my recruiter doesn't have any info on when I leave. Does anyone have an estimation? I have a bunch of job interviews coming up, and I don't want to waste people's time.

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
There is no way to know. Hurry up and wait... And no, those recruiters in the field get zero insight into the OCS planning. We only find out once you are assigned and the FINSEL is issued.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hi, so I got accepted, but my recruiter doesn't have any info on when I leave. Does anyone have an estimation? I have a bunch of job interviews coming up, and I don't want to waste people's time.

@Chop07 nailed it, its difficult for recruiters to tell you because they simply don't know. Until your final select letter arrives there isn't really any sort of indicator. Supply has a fairly longer wait time than the Pilots/NFOs and even SWOs so I would recommend having finances in order for up to 6 months.

grays357

BigFuerte
Whats going on everyone, I am an LS1 with my BS in Logistics and Supply Chain Management 3.45 GPA, an OAR of 42, 3 O-6 Appraisals. Applying for the November 6 Pro Board is there anyone else applying for the same board? Have you seen any statistics for the previous board? TIA